This course is Construction Design and Management Regulations Awareness. Its for People controlling building site work have health and safety responsibilities. This includes checking that working conditions are healthy and safe before work begins. Ensuring that the proposed work is not going to put anyone at risk.
Construction Design & Management Regulations Awareness
We provide this occupational safety training course provides delegates with an understanding of the new Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015. We offers guidance on planning and designing for health and safety. Within construction projects and the roles and responsibilities encompassed within the CDM Regulations.
What Will The Course Cover?
• Legal requirements as outlined within the CDM regulations
• CDM documentation
• Integrated safety management
• Role of recently revised key duty holders (clients, Principal Designer, Principal Contractor, other contractors)
What Will They Learn?
- By the end of this course delegates will have:
- A thorough understanding of the CDM Regulations and the newly revised CDM Regulations (2015)
- The ability to recognise the consequences of not managing safety within construction and design activities
- An understanding of the importance of planning for and designing for health and safety within construction projects
- The ability to offer guidance on a variety of roles and responsibilities encompassed within the CDM Regulations
- The ability to apply knowledge to a typical CDM project, gained via a workshop-based activity.
- A thorough understanding of the newly revised CDM Regulations (2015)
On-site tutor-led Learning
We provide tutor-led training courses that are usually delivered at your business premises. This can ensure the most cost-effective use of your personnel’s time. The training timings can flexible for the start of the training course. This training location may be chosen by the customer. We deliver high quality training courses through the East Midlands, South and East Yorkshire as well as Lincolnshire.
If you wish to book this training course just Email Ian Now or call Ian now on 07775877057 to book your training course today. If you like this course you may like the Health & Safety Training Course Level1